Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CASE a Ginger

CASE A Ginger is "Copy and Steal Everything".  I really wish I could steal their talent, but that is not possible.  The Gingers I am stealing from today is a cross-between Hels and Lynn.

I started with a $5.99 container that I found when traveling last month at Michaels for 50% off.  I figure it was worth at least that much for a project.  I just wish it had a handle.  But what do I expect for $2.99! 
                                        


I took some acrylic paint and painted it solid green.
After distressing it a little, I covered it with some of the many digitals of women I had gotten from Twisted Papers along with some I had gotten from the Magic Moonlight site.
Here is one end of the box.  I added a little metal scroll to add a little accent.
Here is the other end.

I added a metal plaque on the front.
Here is a close-up.

This is my finished box.  It is just perfect for all my Copics.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Vicki! Your $2.99 box is sure a treasure now! Beautiful treasure box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful altered Copic Box! I have those tags too! Love them! TFS!

    ReplyDelete