Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Design Team

Recently I have had two Guest Designers, LaCretia Ogle (Krisha) and Barbara Washington.  Both of them have agreed to come aboard as Team Members. .  They will be posting anytime they feel in the mood and from now on they will help me choose the creation that best suits the challenges instead of  using the random generator. They will also be helping me pick themes for future challenges. Please welcome them in the comment section as I am resally pleased to have them working with me.

Below are designs for Thanksgiving by the  Design Team for The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Vicki

I chose a wild turkey inage for my Thanksgiving card.  The turkey image is by Inkadinkado and the greeting is by VAP Scrap.  The tan background area uses the chalk lines technique.   Inmages are colored with Copic markers.


Krisha



Barbara

It's exciting to be a part of this new Design Team. Here's a turkey card I created. Since Thanksgiving is coming upon us quickly, this handsome fella came by to wish you a Happy Harvest. All of the stamps used are from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I love how realistic the image looks. This look is created using the Kitchen Sink Stamp multi-step stamping system.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Krisha and Barbara! All three cards are so perfect for the Thanksgiving season! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards- love the turkeys and love the BG distress look and the gorgeous flowers! Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete