Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coasters

 Here are two coaster I havce made for the Gingershanp Creations art swap due next month.  We are suppose to have  different design on the 4 coasters.;  I only have two completed now, but am working on the other two now.  I hope to upload them this weekend.  These are Spring-looking ones in line with the theme of my present challenge.  The first coaster has an image from Alpha Stamps, my sponsor at this time.  I am showing a couple of close-ups so you can see the detail.



8 comments:

  1. Both coasters are fabulous! Love the images and someone will be quite happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coasters are adorable, love the images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute, need to get mine finished too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fantastic Vicki! Love the design and images you ahve used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, can't wait to see the other two. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful--can't wait to see the next two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling coasters Vicki, great images too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete