Sunday, April 10, 2011

Challenge # 15 - More Inspiration for the "Travel" Challenge

You still have a week to enter "Are We There Yet?' challenge as it closes at midnight on April 17.  Petra and I have made additional cards to inspire you. 

When we travel, we usually take the motorhome across the US or take a cruise to a foreign port.  Here is one place that I haven't made it to yet.  That is Rome.  I am still playing with Foam Stamping, a Technique Junkie technique
Vicki
The above card uses a stamp from Hampton Arts.  I used Memento ink and the foam stamping was done in lavendar, light blue, and dark blue.  The stamped image and blue mat are on a while card.  The letters are some I recently found.  They are dimensional.

Vicki
This card also uses Foam Stamping.  The image is by The Stamp Pad.  The colors I used here are a little brighter than the previous one.  Can't you imagine going on a trip in this jalopy?

Below you will find Petra's beautiful card.  She uses a different approach to "traveling".
Petra
On the Way to the Party - how far is it? are we there yet?
The transportation is - their own feet but at the end of the road a wonderful party waits for them with lots of treats, games and galores of fun! They might even do some crafting .... (lol)

The background of the tag is stamped with the Hero Arts Clouds stamp, the edges distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The children group is another Hero Arts stamps, the kite and sentiment are from Elzybells. Because it is always really nice to bring something with you to the party, the little present and cupcake came from the web.

I bet they cannot wait to arrive!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful--all 3--I've been mulling my entry over and you have helped me settle on something--I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. With all your travelling you just might make it to Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great - Vicki, your backgrounds are so cool!

    ReplyDelete