Thursday, August 11, 2011

Finding Inspiration

If you think about stamping and card making all the time like I do, you will find inspiration in very odd places.  The other day, I was in a fast food restaurant  and I noticed a tent advertisement sitting on the table. I went hone and started working on one.  I didn't like a  head sitting on top of a pyrmid so I used a dress pattern I had for the body.  The "tent"  doll will sit on a table just like the advertisement.

The digital (face and sign she is holding) are the two parts of a digital by CS Designs.  Go have a peak at the unusual designs there. 

Coloring was done with Copic markers and around the doll's waist I used the Glitter Roll technique

3 comments:

  1. This is great Vicki!!!!! Love what you have done with the collage image! LOL I love "cutting" things into pieces to use as well!!!

    ReplyDelete