Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas is in the Air

I am really getting in the mood for Christmas.  We are running a little slow at decorating at my house this year as we  usually do it Thanksgiving Day.  However,  today we are going to pull the boxes from the garage.  You can imagine how many there are as I have all my stuff from 49 years of collecting.  I still have the first angel I bought the first year we were married  Would you believe she is in almost perfect paper mache  shape after 49 years!

I hope to post a couple of cards today.  The first one is a card using an image from CS Design.    You will find this card on Art with No Boundaries.  Chris has a great challenge going.  It is Red and Green.  Go and take a look at her blog and see the inspirational projects of her design team.
My card uses one of the winter images and I also put one of the Christmas sentiments on a Spellbinders diecut.  The fringe was made with a Martha Stewart punch and I inked the larger of the two Spellbinders mats with a gold painter's pen.   I used Copic markers for coloring.  The background paper is a piece of recently purchased Christmas paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment