Thursday, December 8, 2011

A New Look

If you are a follower of mine you will notice that I have a new look.  This was not planned.  My computer went POW( and I had to get a new one.  With the new system my blog did not look right so I had to change. 

I am so sorry that I have been late in showing our newest winner.  It is Patricia O'Hagan.  Her ornament was picked by the Random Generator.  I so sorry Patricia that I am just putting up your entry as a winner.

Just a reminder....the latest challenge is just below this post.

2 comments:

  1. No worries Vicki, just glad you got yourself sorted with the new computer. Loving your new look:) Big hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, The new theme is fabulous. I love the vintage look and all the elements on the side bar.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete