Monday, February 6, 2012

My Heart is Dangling

Here is a card that is a little unusual.  This one has a dangling heart. .The front of the card is very simiple.  It has only a mat.  My designer paper is full of hearts of various shades of red, and messages of love.  I made a simple holder for the heart by using one of my Spellbinders and made a circle from cardstock.  On top of that is a pearl brad.  From the brad a silver cord is hanging.  The heart was then attached to the cord by another brad.  The heart is an image from CS Designs.  Using my Copic marker I colored part of it red and in one of the squares I put a little bling with Stickles.

Chris of CS Designs is having a "All You Need is Love" challenge on her blog Art with No Boundaries  You still have a number of days to join in on the challenge.

I am entering this in Basic Grey's Valentine Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. I love this Vicki - great colours and I love the "hanging" heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card ! I love your hanging heart !

    Could you please tell us what BasicGrey product you used on your card so you can qualify for the prize. We don't seem to recognise it !

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

    Thanks !

    Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete