Monday, September 3, 2012

Upcoming Challenges

The Design Team and I are taking a Fall Break fron challenges. The members have been working so hard and they deserve a break.   When we begin again I will be starting something different.  I hope you will like the addition of an "Upcoming Challenges" list on my sidebar.  This way you will be able to plan ahead a little on my challenges.  It will give the date, the theme of the challenge and the sponsor.  Now for today's post.......
This is a card I made for ODBDSLC121 Our Daily Bread's Shining the Light Challenge "You Leave Me in Stitches".  I love working in blue and white.  My card has a blue base with a white border made by a Martha Strwart punch.  The Our Daily Bread image is as Bible verse from Psalm 48 which has been placed on a lighter blue mat with stitching.  As embellishment I chose  a flourish by Cheery Lynn Designs which I enhanced to fit the space and a white rose made with a Spellbinders die.  I am also entering this in Cheery Lynn Designs' challenge Stitch It Up.

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely card, Vicki, I really like the color combo. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Vicki!! I just love the verse, the blue and white combo and your use of dies.Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card... the rose is so pretty! thanks for playing along with the shining the light challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card!! Good Luck and thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beauty and I really like the colors...So glad you could share with us at
    Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge

    ReplyDelete