Saturday, November 3, 2012

Going Vintage

Here is a vintage card I made using a digital from Just Some Lines.  This is my inspirational piece for their challenge of Recycling and Repurpose..  I used a pair of earrings that I had made and I hadn't worn them in a long time.  I thought they were the perfect color to include with my flowers.

I am also entering this in Cheery Lynn Designs' challenge Vintage.  Cheery Lynn dies are the Celtic Fire Rectangle Frame and the Build a Flower #2 and Embellishment  #2.  These are the very first flowers I have made with the Build A Flower dies.  I am very pleased how they turned out.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki,

    I saw this before it was posted and it struck me so hard that I had to comment on it on the Design Team Wall! This is just stunningly beautiful. Love it!

    Hugs,

    Your Design Team Buddy,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Vickey this is gorgeous. What a fantastich beaytiful colors and composition.
    Lovely greet and nice weekend
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki
    Great card. Nice to recycle things isn't it? The earrings give it a little extra. Your first time flowers are great.
    The bird has a very interesting look on his face. Kind of like an old fashioned butler I think.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great vintage style card Vicki - love that you used old earring - they are a perfect embellishemtn - I lvoe the flower stoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Vicki, an olde world vintage feel! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Vicki, great job with the flowers and I love the colors.
    Thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty design Vicki! :) Love your vintagey card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, adore your flowers...lovely having you join in the cheery Lynn designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete