Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Tiny Baby is Born

When I saw this digital at Create with TLC, I knew I had to have it. Even though the image is a square, I think it works well on a circle diecut.  I printed it directly on the cardstock.  I used the sketch found in this week's challenge at Christmas Challenges wih Sketches.
 
The base card is 6 x 6 and the dark designer paper is actually a print of holly and berries.  The goldish=green pattern "paper" is really a piece of walpaper that was the perfect color to blend with the beige scalloped circle.  The strip on the right needed to have a folded corner.  Therefore I cut a triangle of the dark designer paper and added it to the folded walpaper making it look like it is doouble-sided.
 
My "Merry Christmas" sentiment is on a matted oval.  As a final touch, I added silver ornate stickers on some of the corners and a couple of strips of silver to hold the pieces together.

2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out beautifully~! Great composition also.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at CCWS!

    ReplyDelete