Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Wonderland

It is December and the gals at Just Some Lines are thinking about Winter Wonderland,  Thus they are hosting this as their theme for the challenge the next two weeks.  You will have to drop by and use your favorite Just Some Lines digi and enter the challenge.
 
The card below is my inspiration for the challenge.  I hope you like.  I am also entering this in Christmas Challenges with Sketches' Challenge Sketch# 52 this week.  After following the sketch, I embellished with white glitter snowflakes made with Spellbinders dies.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgoeus Vicki - I love the image and the colours and snowflake shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable and festive card !! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful snowman card. Love the background papers and of course the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Vicki. Cute image and pretty papers. Thank you for joining us at CCWS. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Vicki, thank you for joining us at CCWS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layering of patterns. Stop by, Vicki, I have a freebie for you!

    ReplyDelete