Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wall Hanging

This is my last post for 2012.  It is a wall hanging using an image from Gecko Galz.  She is framed with a lacey diecut from Cheery Lynn Designs.  It is called French Flair Doilly.  This the first time I have used it and I like the way it framed my image  The background of the hanging is made with Clear Tar Gel, detress re-inker from  Tim Holtz, a stencil and acrylic paint and a napkin.  I haven't done very many wall hanging so this is still an experiment for me.
I made the wall hanging for Cheery Lynn Designs' challenge "Lace or Faux Lace".
 

6 comments:

  1. Very elegant, Vicki. Good luck and thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card Vicki, Thanks for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn designs
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delicate and brimming with beauty.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and arty card, love it! Thanks for joining in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the background to your wall hanging - a lovely experiment!

    ReplyDelete