Monday, April 1, 2013

Challenge #57-"Work is Good"

The challenge for the next two weeks is "Work is Good"  The Design Team would like to see how many different occupations you show in your entries.  Below are some pieces of inspiration from the Design Team.  I hope you like what you see here and will take part.


Vicki
Isn't this a cute image from KennyK Downloads?  I just love the outfit.  I colored the image with Copic markers placed them on a Martha Stewart punch out.  The background is a combination of striped and solid designer papers.  My chef looks as if she is really to dish out anything you might want.



Michele
I thought this professional looking woman from Kenny K would make a great image for a congratulations card celebrating a new job or even a graduation and transition into working life.  She seems smart, beautiful and ready to take on the world!  The congratulations stamp is by Denami Designs.


Sharon
My card uses a great image from our sponsor along with some digital patterned papers from SheryKDesigns Etsy Store and I used the current sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


Petra
Dress for success - a wonderful image from our sponsor. I coloured the very smartly dressed Business Lady with Copics and colouring pencils and layered it on patterend paper from EchoPark.



Krisha
Love this image, and decided to go with an invitation to dinner.
Since I am going to be doing many of these they were created on Printshop.  Then the colors on the image were added along with the embellishments.



Kenny K is our generous sponsor for our fun theme. My chef is a top cupcake creator and says her work is so much fun that it doesn't feel like work. I gave her uniform pink buttons, and added cute cupcake DP as background to showcase her specialty. I am looking forward to see all the fun jobs portrayed!



I am honored to have KennyK Downloads as my sponsor for this challenge.  They have some wonderful and very unique images.


1 comment:

  1. Wunderschöne Karten habt ihr lieben Mädchen vom DT zum tollen Thema: -Arbeit ist gut- vorgestellt.
    Vielen Dank für diese Herausvorderung.

    Liebe Grüße-Carmen

    ReplyDelete