Monday, July 29, 2013

Make a Tag Challenge

How easy it is to make a tag!  Come and join the challenge by submitting an entry.  All winners are chosen by random generator so anyone can win whether they are just a beginner or advance crafter.  If you can't find where the challenge was announced, just look at the top of my sidebar and click on the current challenge name.  You will go right to the announcement because I post quite a bit between challenges.

You can submit any shape tag or size as long as the entry resembles a tag,   You can pick the theme or just make one with colors.  The choice is yours
 
.  Below are some tags from the Design Team I hope will inspire you.

Vicki
The background of my tag is a SPARK a paper that was sent to inspire.  My McMahon Five digital is an image of an orange with a verse of inspiration from the Bible.  The oranges I colored with Copics seem to have a reddish color in my scan, but they really are more orange.  This is one of a set I bought from Sue of McMahon Five quite a while back.  I plan to also make a set of note cards with these images.
Michele
To create my dreamy feeling week two tag creation I started with the "rainbow" digital background sheet by McMahon Five.  I colored the "butterfly child" digi, also by our challenge sponsor, with promarkers.  I added a tissue paper heart, flower, and brad, and a vine cut out of designer origami paper.  Enjoy, have a great week and I hope you join the tag challenge!
Krisha
 My tag, this week is mounted onto a card.  I just love the McMahon Five Design image and sentiment.  After printing it I cut it into a tag and colored it with Prisma colored pencils and Gelatoes.  The tag was mounted three times on coordinating c.s. and the mounted onto a dry embossed panel, then a black panel and then onto the card. I added a grunge board swirl and tied it off with raffia
Sharon
I've made a collection of little tags using collage images and stamps on some beautiful quality paper


The main image on this tag is one from our sponsor for this challenge. Other additions came from my stash.
 
Petra
It is Summer! And beach time! I created this little beach tag with our sponsor's digital images adding just a little bit of sparkle and a very sparkly sunflower.
 
The lovely image from the sponsor is perfect for a quick tag or bookmark. I lightly coloured some spots with pastels, then added two larger coordinating tags. Cotton threads in the same fresh summer colours finish off this quick project, perfect for a last minute gift!
Barb
I thought this sea turtle was just so cute, and the paper was also adorable both are from McMahon Five The sentiment was also from the same place. I coloured the sea turtle with pencil crayons and odourless mineral spirits. The Tim Holtz tag and bookplates was used in cutting both the printed paper and the base. The second tag is from a Sizzix scallop tag #2. Hope you join us for the second week of the challenge.

 
McMahon Five is my sponsor for this challenge.  Please visit her site and look at all the wonderful images Sue has to offer.  My sponsors so graciously agree to sponsor my challenge so I urge you to go and patronize them from time to time.


 
 

4 comments: