Friday, January 31, 2014

Welcome to New Design Team Member

I am so pleased to announce a new member to my Design Team.  She is Karla Bardanza.  She has a wonderful website called Poetic Postcards which she started in 2012.  Below is a little bio that she wrote telling a little about herself.  I hope everyone will enjoy what she posts here and I know I am really looking forward to working with her.  She will begin posting with the next challenge which starts Monday.

 Karla Bardanza
 
I am a mother, an occasional poet, an animal lover, an avid reader and above all, I am full time dreamer living in Brazil who loves art and believes it to be as Jo Cheever said “ a triumph over chaos”. I am also a Literature teacher from Monday to Friday when I am not playing with my imagination and creating life out of life. I love mixed media and digital art in general. I don’t know if I can say I am artist but I like to think I am one too.

Give Karla a shout out and welcome her.

No comments:

Post a Comment