Sunday, March 30, 2014

Challenge #83- "Add Some Flowers"

This challenge is a little different so read the description carefully.  You are to "add" flowers in some way to your project.  The image itself should not be a flower image.  What kind of flowers can you add?  Well, it really doesn't matter.  They can be paper ones that you put together yourself, some you bought, felt ones   (or any other fabric), plastic. or like mine flower eyelets.  You have plenty of   options.  Just make sure that your image is not flowers.  I have an upcoming challenge in which you can use your flower images.

Let's see what kind of flowers the Design Team used.
Vicki
My card uses this cute little bunny from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I used little blue cardstock for my mat and embossed it with the Dottie Swiss  embossing folder   My flowers are actually eyelets,  I glue little shiny pearls on top of the holds to give them a little bling.  The bunny was fussy cut so some of the while would show,
Michele
When I saw this hummingbird digi from our challenge sponsor Bugaboo I fell in love with it.  I also thought a hummingbird would be a perfect image to "add some flowers" to!  I printed the hummingbird onto background paper from TLC Creations and then added my flowers, brads, and other goodies.
Karla
I used one of the freebies from our sponsor Bugaboo for the first week of our “Add some flowers”. It is the charming Button Bear. It was printed and hand colored. The sentiment was computer generated and I decided to adorn my card with a purple butterfly and different kinds of flowers. After all, it is Spring: the season of flowers and butterflies. Here in my country, we are enjoying Fall. What a blessing nature is!
Barbara
The image I used is from Bugaboo and called Girl with Flowers. I used my favourite colour....Purple, I haven't used it in a while. The image was coloured with my spectrum noir and copics (skin) The embossing folder is Argyle by cuttlebug. ribbon from the dollar store and the flowers from a yard sale.
Hazel
I used  'bug jar caterpillar' by Bugaboo Stamps', colouring digitally in Paint and adding the text. The background was created with some patterned paper and acrylic paint and stencils using my gelli plate.There are strips of washi tape and ribbon down the side, although most of this is covered by the Craftime flowers
Petra
She is quite a lady her button dress is just fabulous! This is an image from our sponsor Bugaboo coloured with Copics. It sits on a little tag stamped with buttons.
 
 
 
 
A special thanks goes to Bugaboo Digi Stamps for sponsoring this challenge.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely DT cards and Fab challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey quick note I am in the hospital til Monday so if anyone reading this and u happen to see me on a winning pls bare with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vicki for having me as the winner. I am so over the moon and feel so honored to see my card on your sidebar. Thank you again. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete