Sunday, November 2, 2014

Second Week of "Fall Colors" Theme

The Cheerful Stamp Pad is continuing the Fall Colors Challenge.  If you haven't entered yet, go the shortcut on my sidebar and upload an entry.  We would love to see what you create.
Michele
This week I've made a tag featuring background fall leaves paper by Stitchy Bear Designer Coosty Creations and a sweet digital girl image by Stitchy Bear designer "My Heart Pieces."  I printed the girl on some colorful paper and colored her with pencils.  I tore that sheet and added it to the fall leaves background paper. I added a number of fall leaves die cuts and a pumpkin die cut border. I hope you have fun with this challenge!
Hazel
I used Stitchy Bear's My Heart Pieces 'sunflower summer' digi kindly supplied by the sponsors, colouring with spectrum noir pens and die cutting using one of the Spellbinder's marvellous squares, with gold gems at the corners. The main background matt gold card was embossed with Embossalicious floral vine folder run through the eBosser and a piece of copper mirror card embossed with a polka dot folder.
Barbara
 For the second week of challenge #98 ATG fall colours I used the cute pair of sunflowers for my image, don't they have sweet faces. I made another tag which I can use for a gift. Although our Thanksgiving is over I'm sure I will find a good use for it.
Karla
For the second week of "Anything Goes:Fall Colors",  I first created a card but when I was posting it, I realized I had made a mistake because I clean forgot about the colors. So I deleted my post and got all my stuff again to make a tag. In case you want to have a look, my card is below. The image used is called Oisi and was designed by My Heart Pieces. You find it at The Stitchy Bear Outlet. I colored my image with watercolor pencils and layered it onto a scrapbook paper. I also adorned my tag with some  fabric flowers, two different ribbons,  crystals and a lovely sentiment. Well, my lovelies, have a magical week and keep playing along with us!
 
 
 
My sponsor is My Heart Pieces on Stitchey Bear Outlet.  Please take a look at all her images.

No comments:

Post a Comment