Saturday, December 6, 2014

Santas Everywhere!

Yes, there are Santas everywhere on my blog just like at the mall.  However, I really don't know that this year as I haven't been to the mall.  My family has all decided that there will be "no gifts" this year as almost everyone is too old.  For my teen grandkids, they will get something of mine that I cherish and for the baby grandchild he will get a toy or something special from me.

Bach to Santa.  Here is another card with a jolly ol' Santa on it.  The image is from Gecko Galz's Santa Jewel It sheet.  The sentiment is from a stamp I received last Christmas.  I put it on a Spellbinders diecut and attached two shinny bows.  For extra bling I added Stickles on the package bow Santa is holding.

This card will also be entered in Unruly Paperarts' 12 Days of Christmas Linkup.

6 comments:

  1. Love this card, Santa is awesome! The bows are too cute too!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really beautiful santa card! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea to give something you cherish! Your card is indeed Jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki your combination of colors and papers suit your beautiful vintage Santa so wonderfully. Such a lovely Card. Thanks so much for being an avid party goer this month at Unruly! Danie xx

    ReplyDelete