Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sweet as Honey

Lunagirl is having a challenge "Honey Bee" and I forgot to post my original sample so I am going to post the one for last week and the one for the second week of her challenge now.
This is a two-page spread journal page using images from Lunagirl.  Below are some close-ups of the journal pages


The Lunagirl Honey Bee challenge is in its second week and  this is a card I made for this week.
The jar of honey is a Stampin'  Up stamp and the bee a Lunagirl image.  The bee is on a dimensional and sits up from the front on the card.  Both backgrounds were made using stencils and acrylic paint.

2 comments:

  1. I love your honey bee artwork! Beautiful design, wonderful colours, perfection.
    Thanks so much for stopping by at Take a Word.

    ReplyDelete