Sunday, May 17, 2015

More Fairies

This is the second week of the challenge theme "Fairies" and the Design Team has been busy. Hopefully after viewing what they have created, you will be tempted to enter the challenge. Just go to the shortcut at the top of my sidebar and it will take you directly to the original post.
Vicki
My Sweet Pea fairy is on a designer paper background on which I have added some reflective stickers in two corners.  She is colored with Copic markers.  She is getting ready to water some flowers made with a Stampin' Up stamp and punch.  These are also colored with Copics and have a brad as the center.
For Week 2 of Fairies at The Cheerful Stamp Pad I used an image from Sweet Pea named Magic Spread by Ching-Chou Kuik. The lilies reminded me of stargazer lilies so I tried to replicate their colour. I used spica clear glitter pen on her wings. There are some awesome images at Sweet Pea Designs.
Vee
Hello. For the second week of our Fairies challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad I have made another project using the lovely Darkling image by Janna Prosvirina which is available from our sponsor, Sweet Pea Stamps.  This time I decided to make a parchment piece.  I shaded the image which I had printed onto parchment, cut with spellbinders grand oval and layered onto a paper which had shades of purple and pink. I attached vintage ribbon around the perimeter and layered everything with foam mount onto lilac matte card then layered onto cream linen card. I finished with some gems and die cut corners. All The Best.  xx
Hazel
I used Karen Middleton's 'butterfly blue' from Sweet Pea Stamps, colouring with spectrum noir pens and adding a few little stars. Background papers were freebies from magazines, corrugated strips, spotty ribbon and lace all from stash
Karla
For the second week of Fairies, I made a card using a lovely image designed by Ching Chou Kuik and you can find it at Sweet Peas Stamps. I coloured it digitally and layered it on two cardstocks. Then I framed  my fairy and added a couple of  ribbons, some crystals, some flowers, a trim and a sentiment.Hope you keep playing along with us. Have a magical week!
Michele
For the second week of the "fairies" challenge I've made an ATC with another darling fairy provided to our DT by our challenge sponsor Sweet Pea Stamps.  I printed this digital image on designer paper by Gecko Galz and colored it with colored pencils.  I added this to my ATC card base and decorated with borders and flowers.  I do love working with the darling images from Sweet Pea and I hope you will play for the chance to own some of these images for yourself

http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/
 
Please click on the badge above to visit the site of my most generous sponsor.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Vicki. I love how you have made the wings look so delicate. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fairies. I love how they all are different but still very fun and spring like.

    ReplyDelete