Thursday, February 18, 2016

February is Love

\
February is the month for Love at Gecko Glaz.   I made a variety of items for my samples this time.  Firstly  are some tags.
 For this one I used a couple of stickers to accent the black and white Gecko Galz image.
One this black and white I added some white, pink, and red tiiny foam flowers.
 
This time I not only used a Gecko Galz image, but I used one of their many backgrounds.
 
The mat on this card is from a shiny paper bag.
The main thing I like about digitals is the fact you can change the size to fit your need.
The Twincie I have above and below here will be put on a card as an opening tab.  These images were reduced to 1 1/2 inches and they were a little hard to cut out.
 
 The following card is a little different.  It is a shaker card and you can see the Gecko Galz Zen Cupcake through the window..  I made this birthday card for a special friend. 
\Thank you visiting my blog and here is a free digital stamp for you thanks to the generosity of Gecko Galz..  Just right click on the image and then save.

3 comments: